We have released a new version with many improvements that will make your life easier
The main changes:
- New Settings to choose your video player for Plus users: If you have the Plus, Premium or Prime option you can now choose the video player of your choice by default.
- New Settings to choose your photo editor for Plus users: If you have the Plus, Premium or Prime option you can now choose the photo editor of your choice by default.
- QR code scanner accessible with long press: You can long press on the Piktures icon in the home-screen and you will have access to the QR code scanner from there.
- Update to the Move screen: We have made an update to the Move screen allowing you to navigate inside folders and create folder inside a hierarchy.
The UI changes from Version 2.10
- There is a bottom bar: It lets you access directly the section you want. From searching a photo, to selecting the Secret Space. You can disable or re-enable it in the Settings.
- All the screens are now full screens! In particular, the list of folders takes the full screen to give some space for extra buttons such as the search button for your folder.
- You can still slide: To move between sections, you can just swipe left and right. This is still the experience we want to push to Piktures.
Option to choose your video player