- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Information we collect
- We collect information to provide a better experience to all of our users.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us. When you use the Secure Drive feature, we’ll ask for your email address. This email address is stored securely on our servers and it is only used for the Secure Drive functionnality. It is not shared with any third party. It stays securely with us.
Information we get from your use of our services. We collect usage information about Piktures, like the clicks on the delete and share buttons, the selection of the video filter or the creation of a folder. The usage you do of Piktures is anonymoulsy aggregated into the Fabric platform. In particular we are using Crashlytics for crash reporting and Answers for usage analytics. It is important to understand that we don't have the visibility of what you do while using the service, we only see an aggregated view of what all people do. This helps understand that deleting photo is done by 20% of the people every day but we don't know that you delete a photo. The crash reporting functionnality is important for us to be able to quickly fix issue and crashes that are happening in the app.
We work hard to protect Piktures and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
- We encrypt all the transactions with our servers for the Secure Drive functionnality using SSL
- We encrypt your personal photos and videos that you store on the Secure Drive using AES and the private key is stored locally on the device.
- We restrict access to personal information (i.e. email address used for the Secure Drive) to Diune employees, contractors or agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us. Those people are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet those obligations.
Information we share
We may share non-personnally idenitifable information publicly and with our partners – like customers, investors, business partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of Piktures, like the number of monthly active users or the number of photos shared through Piktures. It is important to understand that this information is non-personal, it is an aggregation of behaviour and usage of all users.